Pages - Menu

Friday, September 28, 2012

Disney World

         A week ago I went to Disney World, and again enjoyed it just like every other time. My family and I always go every three years because we love it so much. The first time I went, I went with my immediate family and my aunt and uncle and their cousins. The second and third time I went, I just went with the immediate family. The fourth time, this past week, I went my immediate family and my cousin and her family.

Going in September, you get great deals, perfect weather, and a small crowd.

           The first day we got there is was about 3 o'clock in the afternoon, so we couldn't do too much. We unpacked then headed out towards downtown Disney. In downtown Disney they have shops and restaurants. We went on to our reservation at the House of Blues, where they had any type of barbeque meat you wanted. Afterwards, we shopped until late that night.

           The second day, we went to Magic Kingdom. This was the day we were going to meet up with my cousin, her husband, and her little kids. While waiting for them, we got to see all the characters open the park up to the public. My cousin’s kids got so excited when they saw that we were in Disney World too. We rode several rides such as the Pirates of the Caribbean, Aladdin carpet ride, Snow White, Peter Pan, and many other rides. Some of the bigger rides we rode were splash mountain, Space Mountain, and the haunted house. My cousins became obsessed with Splash Mountain because of the 75 foot drop. We ate at the Crystal Palace for lunch with the Pooh characters and at night we ate at a fast food seafood place in Magic Kingdom

          The third day we went to Typhoon Lagoon which was a waterpark. This was one of the two waterparks. It's also the smallest and weakest water parks. It has several good rides though including the Slushin Gusher. The Slushin Gusher was a water slide rollercoaster. They also had a slide that went straight down six stories. We did that for half the day then came back to the hotel room to change for the afternoon and evening. That night we ate at Momma Melrose then met up with my cousin and her family to watch Fantasmic.

        The fourth day we went to Animal Kingdom. Every day we have gone to Animal Kingdom in the past, it was super hot but it was mild that day. They got two popular rides. One was Everest Expedition. This was a rollercoaster that sent you through the mountain while being chased by a Yeti. During the ride you end up stopping in the middle of the ride because the tracks are broken. The cart then started rolling backwards in the dark with great speed. The other popular ride was a dinosaur ride. In this ride you are "sent back to the past" when dinosaurs are around and you are to bring back a dinosaur. That night we went to eat with the princesses to celebrate my cousin’s daughter's birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment