Pages - Menu

Friday, October 5, 2012

Busy Busy Busy


Why do teachers give out so much homework?  Why is junior year so hard?

                This year has been the busiest and craziest year of school I’ve ever had.  One thing that probably makes it worse is playing soccer again this year instead of just basketball.  All I’m doing now is homework.  It’s almost like every teacher in the school got together over the summer to discuss how much homework they would give us sport players.  My Bible teacher is big on projects, Scripture memorization, and worksheets for studying for the test.  My history teacher is new this year, and he’s really big on the whole “preparing us for college” idea.  It’s great, but it’s just so much work.  My science teacher is cool, but it’s physics, so it’s just down right awful.  My math teacher is big on just giving us A LOT of homework.  My year book class is a completely different story though.  He’s really laid back and allows us to do whatever we want.  I’m doing this blog because of this class.  My English teacher is big on giving us work and preparing us for college too.  She’s really strict in our English class.  On the other hand though, she is also my speech teacher.  She’s really laid back in that class and jokes around with us.  She has personalities with the two different classes basically.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog, man! Sounds to me like we've filled your plate up with academics! That's OK, because in about 20 or so months, you will be heading in college, where every professor thinks his class is the MOST important class!

    ReplyDelete